Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic Blog Hop: A Plea from Whovians

Dear Olympic 2012 Committee:

On behalf of all Whovians I would like to point out that you are screwing with the Space-Time Continuum.

We all saw The Doctor light the cauldron at the Opening Ceremony in the episode "Fear Her." In case you somehow have been living in a hole and haven't seen it, here's a recap:
Now, we don't ask for much. Just don't screw up the dang Continuum! The Opening Ceremony is tonight so that gives you plenty of time to fix things. Well, not plenty of time ... but still ... time.

What you've given us:
Matt Smith carrying the torch
What we MAY be willing to compromise with:
Doctor Whooves -- who looks and acts suspiciously like Ten
But what we really need:
The way it should be. Preserve the Space-Time Continuum!
Sincerely, Me

*-*-*-*-*-*

At least putting the three together makes a decent lunch:
Mac & cheese topped with chicken mixed with pineapple preserves topped with provolone.
Now, I know that the Olympic Committee is all set on their plans and that now we just have to hope that the Continuum doesn't get too wibbly-wobbly as a result of that will or won't happen at the Opening Ceremonies. While we wait to find out (or if you're here after-the-fact because we've all actually survived), take a few minutes to click on the picture below to hop on over to see what delicious flavor got posted on BentOnBetterLunches and then keep hopping from there!
You know that's right!

23 comments:

  1. LOL, i live in a hole, i admit it ;) but that's ok i still love to admire your artwork in your bentos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I have tried coloring with food markers and can't do more than scribble. What a great box! I love your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the markers. Toothpicks and food gel or natural powder (with a couple of drops of water) is how I do it :)

      Delete
  3. Great job on tying all of this together. I am impressed! Your drawings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I'm living in a hole too, but love ur drawings always, super impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH!!!! This is SUPER AWESOME! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am living in a hole and I love it hahahaha But I appreciate your skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO creative! Great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what a great pictures!! You are an artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly love it. Had a good laugh too! You are awesome. Love John's as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! This is all kinds of awesome, and you are SO RIGHT!! Plus I love that you included the My Little TimeLord. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Doctor Whooves clips on YouTube so when I picture of him holding the torch I knew I had to squeeze him in somehow!

      Delete
  11. this is the best! Awesome job, and SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What? What? Love your wibbly wobbly timey wimey bento.
    The space time continuum seems to be holding up.... but wouldn't it be fantastic if the Olympic powers that be heard and honoured our plea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real test is going to be if we're all still here after the cauldron gets lit tonight! LOL :)

      Delete
  13. And I notice you caught neither my URL nor my tiny note at the bottom. *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did that with a toothpick? I'm Impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do all of my details with toothpicks and large areas with small watercolor brushes :)

      Delete
  15. As always, your talent blows me away!

    ReplyDelete