Friday, November 9, 2012

Edible Geekery Firefly Hop

Another Edible Geekery Blog Hop! This time we're honoring the memory of one of the most awesome shows ever to hit television -- Firefly. Haven't seen it? Get thee to Netflix ... or tune in to the Science Channel for an all day marathon on 11/11!

I've done other Firefly lunches before -- Kaylee, Jayne and River have all graced the blog in the past.

This time around I've got a simple lunch featuring a quote from the episode "Our Mrs Brooks" where Shepherd explains to Mal where he'll burn if he takes advantage of his new wife.
 I've got a roast beef sandwich with colby jack letters, cinnamon sugar popcorn & vegetable beef soup.

 Now click on the image below to hop over and see what's going on over at BentoForKidlet!

7 comments:

  1. Bahaha, I LOVE how you fit that movie ticket in! Your lunch(es) are shiny indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at drawing on cheese! These lunches are soooooo shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That literally made my mouth water!! The soup sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I LOVE that episode! This looks like a scrumptious lunch! SHINY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahaha. I am ashamed to admit I had no idea how the movie ticket was going to fit in. I totally forgot about that :P So shiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Always loved Shepherd's wisdom :-)

    ReplyDelete