Monday, November 12, 2012

Pokémon - Max & Shroomish

John was actually a little bummed that I made myself a Pokémon lunch yesterday and he hasn't had one yet (which was all part of my evil plan .... bwahahahaha). We picked an episode at random to watch and it ended up being "Taming of the Shroomish" from Pokémon: Advanced and decided that Max and two Shroomish would make a great lunch!
Max is May's little brother and is too young to be a Trainer, but he's pretty much an expert on the subject and tags along with Ash. I think him being just a little older than John played a large part in him being "the chosen one" for John's first Pokémon lunch!

Max is pb&j (of course) and he also has his usual grapes, Mini Slim Jims and fruit snacks. He also has skinny carrot sticks with spinach dip. I'm hoping that having the carrots cut smaller than usual will make them more likely to be eaten!

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha!! Go Mom Go!! Bentos aren't just for the kiddos! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I used to cut Kidlet's carrot sticks super tiny when he was John's age and it did the trick. Hope he eats them up! :D

    ReplyDelete