Monday, December 12, 2011

The Hallmark Stowaways: Hoops, Yoyo & Piddles!

One of our favorite new holiday specials this year is Hallmark's Hoops & Yoyo Ruin Christmas. I won't tell the whole story in case you haven't had a chance to see it with (or without) your little ones yet, but it's very much worthy of a lunch!

Hoops, Yoyo and their pal Piddles are made out of AirHeads, of course. I'm telling you I love the stuff for small bursts of tasty color.
They're peeking out of Santa's bag made out of a ham & cheese sandwich.
Also included are some SunChips and, not pictured, a small container of grapes & the always present juice pouch.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha! I LOVE THIS!!!

    I have a girlfriend that LOVES the hoops & yoyo so I always have to get her their cards. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't seen the movie yet but it's on my list of things to watch! This lunch is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete