Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kyle MacLachlan!

I knew I wanted to do a fun lunch for myself to take to work tonight but I wasn't sure what ... until I saw that it's Kyle MacLachlan's birthday! What better way to celebrate than with a Twin Peaks-inspired lunch? (Cooper is, of course, my favorite of MacLachlan's roles.)


Clockwise from top left: cherry pie, mixed vegetables with provolone words, Chobani Black Cherry yogurt, SmartOnes Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken


Used For This Lunch:


2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I heart this! I heart you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lunch!

    I have been trying to get my hands on a Laptop Lunchbox for a good price. They keep slipping out of my hands at the last minute. Cute lunch is kind of like a gift :]

    Rose
    bentoclock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete