Monday, September 19, 2011

Blue's Clues!

image

Steve & Blue are painted onto a bologna & cheese sandwich. I found the picture from a coloring page online and did the best I could. The "paint the paper" transfer technique wasn't working because of the size & details. I think I did okay, though!


I used a mini paw print cookie cutter to cut a paw print out of the top slice of bread and painted the cheese.


I used the same cookie cutter to embed & paint a one onto his apple and again to trace & paint a third on one of his crackers.


After all, what kind of Blue's Clues lunch would it be without the clues?


Also included are yogurt raisins but there was no way I was going to try to paint a paw print onto one of those!




Linked up to Just a Bunch of Momsense: Lunch Box Round Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment