Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Town Called Mercy (a #DoctorWho lunch for John)

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it is for me to have a little Whovian in the house. Not only do I get to share my love of the Doctor with my favorite person, but I also get to make him Doctor Who lunches!
I've been more than a bit under the weather for the past few days and was almost afraid that I would miss out on making a lunch for this week's episode ... until I remembered that John would enjoy getting one, too!

John's got a roast beef on whole wheat Stetson (complete with warning shot holes) and bow tie, colby jack Susan (he didn't understand that part of the episode but I laugh every time I think about it), Veggie Straws, all-natural fruit snacks and grapes.
Only two more episodes left until the mid-season break and I'm already crying over it! Luckily John has a whole lot of episodes that he still hasn't seen so the Doctor will never be far ...

No comments:

Post a Comment