Sunday, January 20, 2013

Doctor Who - Madame Vastra & Jenny

I love a good love story. When that love story happens in the Whoniverse it's even better! One of my favorite couples is Madame Vastra (a Silurian) and Jenny (a human).

John picked out the YouTube clip for the post:

I made the lunch:
Packed in EasyLunchboxes Brights with a Mini Dipper for dressing. 
FunBites Luv-It was used to cut the cheese hearts scattered here and there.
The Victorian gas-lamp picks holding my tomato chunks were a gift from a friend.
I find it more than slightly annoying that I can draw aliens better than humans ... but it is what it is.

Used for this lunch:


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I absolutely love this Bento! I also adore Vastra and Jenny, and you did a great job rendering them. Very jealous of the Victorian gas lamps too. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I should have known, Whooves! Cutesy-pooh ponies aside, I love this lunch :) I love Vastra & Jenny! I want to say something like "enjoy eating your cheesy lesbians for lunch" but would that come off a little too crude? Oh wells :)

    ReplyDelete