Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sunflowers for Amy

It's not so much that I don't have anything to say about today's lunch but that the feels are so overwhelming that I just can't. Those who know will know.
Eggplant parmesan on top of pasta with provolone sunflowers
and mixed vegetables in cheese sauce with provolone letters
Van Gogh: They're not my favorite flower.
Amy: You don't like sunflowers?
Van Gogh: No, it's not that I don't like them. I find them complex. Always somewhere between living and dying. Half-human as they turn to the sun. A little disgusting. But you know, they are a challenge.
The Doctor: And one I'm pretty sure you'll rise to.
For all of the episode awesomeness, Netflix or Amazon Instant. For the trailer, watch this:



Lunch box awesomeness from All Things for Sale.

8 comments: