Thursday, March 21, 2013

Minecraft Steve

Thanks to the wonderful world of YouTube John got fascinated by Minecraft. After some research on whether it would be appropriate for him (mostly asking friends with sons his age), we got it for the iPads and his iPod Touch. We're hooked! John loves that he can teach me how to do different things and while he mostly plays in Creative Mode with no scary Creepers, Spiders, Skeletons & Zombies ... we play on my iPad in Survival Mode. Sometimes we even survive!
Yesterday I neglected to make his lunch for today. I had too much other stuff going on. This morning we woke up, played some Minecraft (and finally killed enough sheep to make a bed!) and when he went upstairs to get dressed for school I got working on his lunch. It has been deemed the coolest lunch ever:
I made Steve out of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cut into squares using the crust cutter from the Sesame Street sandwich set. I cut one of them in half for his arms. He (and his Empire Jack cheese pickaxe) was colored using the Americolor food markers. Underneath Steve he has grapes, fruit snacks, Omega 3 gummies and veggie sticks. In the little side dish are White Cheddar Cheez-its.

Used Here:

1 comment:

  1. Where was I this day? Missing out, clearly! Awesome lunch :)

    ReplyDelete