Monday, April 2, 2012

Les Miserables in Fit & Fresh Hot Lunch Dish

Thanks, Hugh Jackman.  You had to go and start tweeting about production stuff from the now-filming movie version of the absolute greatest musical ever (and the only one I've seen multiple times on Broadway). I know I've said that Chess is one of my all-time favorites, but Les Miserables is my absolute favoritest of favorites and it must be lunch.
Packed in my Fit & Fresh Hot Lunch dish, I've got some Uncle Ben's Roasted Chicken Ready Rice topped with ham scraps leftover from John's sandwiches and the logo drawn & painted onto a slice of swiss cheese. It was totally unintentional but I realized as I was plugging the values into my Weight Watchers app that chicken (rice) + ham + swiss cheese = chicken cordon bleu (which, while not actually French, it sounds like it is). I just thought that was funny. Oh, and I'm sure I'll have some fruit or a salad with me just in case I get the extra munchies.


No comments:

Post a Comment