Friday, March 23, 2012

Percy Jackson in a Laptop Lunch Box

You know it's pretty bad when you have every intention of just having a "normal" lunch and end up still cutting and decorating and turning it into a lunch paying homage to the book you're currently reading/the movie you just watched. In this case my simple intentions were overthrown by Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.

I've been reading the book on my phone and watched the movie on my iPad during a long ride on my recumbent bike this morning. I know that technically it's a "young adult" book and I'm far from being that. Go ahead and call it research for when John's old enough. Yeah ... that's it. Oh, and it kicks seriously fun ass.
In my Laptop Lunch Box: rotini and cheese with mixed vegetables, Yoplait Splitz yogurt, tossed salad with diced tomato and ranch dressing. "Percy," the lightning bolt, trident, and Hermes sneaker are all cheese. "Jackson" was cut from hard cooked egg white






No comments:

Post a Comment