Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Comfort Food *cough cough*

So Friday I went to PromptCare and they said I have an Upper Respiratory Infection. It might be something even worse but I refused to hang around for hours for xrays and crap. After all, I went to PromptCare for a reason ... right? Had Friday and Saturday nights off from work which provided some lovely and highly medicated rest since they sent me home with 5 prescriptions which could knock over a bull. Sunday went back to work and tonight is my last night before two more nights off.

And I need them badly.

I also feel the overwhelming need for comfort food so I'm falling back on things my Momma used to make me when I was sick. She passed in 2003 so it's all up to me, now, but I think I came up with the perfect thing to take to work for my lunch:


Maple Syrup Oatmeal (2 packs mixed with one Regular) with raisins (about 1/2 cup)
and an orange that's almost the size of Johnny's head.

Cozy, huh?


1 comment:

  1. that loooooks yummmmy! nom nom nom I is hungry. food is cooking now LOL

    ReplyDelete