Friday, January 20, 2012

Leftover Smile Bake for Saturday

Saturday's lunch all set & ready to go!
I was having a heck of a time figuring out what I wanted to make for dinner tonight for me & John. I thought maybe Tater Tot Casserole but was lacking a lot of the stuff I normally put into it, so I came up with an alternative based on what I had on hand and The Smile Bake was born!

Ingredients
9 McCain Smiles
6oz lean ground turkey or beef
4 Tbsp Thousand Island dressing, divided
1 swiss cheese slice
1 small can mushroom pieces, drained

Directions
Brown meat in skillet. Add mushrooms. Place mixture in square cake pan (abt 8"). Squirt 2 tablespoons dressing over top. Top with Smiles and broken up swiss. Bake at 350 10-15 minutes. Top with addition dressing.

Easy. Yummy. And 1/3 of the pan is only 231 calories!


No comments:

Post a Comment