Sunday, January 8, 2012

Simple Cubes & Balls

I received a wonderful package in the mail the other day from BentOnBetterLunches -- FunBites of my very own!!! I didn't get a chance to use them for John yesterday since we ordered in & nothing else he ate was suitable ... so I knew that Monday's lunch would be my first shot. I'm sure at some point I'll get more creative but for tomorrow I just wanted to try my new toy!


I made a turkey sandwich for him with one slice of whole wheat and one slice of whole grain white in order to get some variety after the pieces popped out. I also cut up some cheese into cubes to go along on the side with his beloved Cheese Puff balls (a love he comes by naturally. It was one of the only things I would get messy for as a kid -- Cheese Puffs and Fudgsicles!). The mandarins in jello on the sidem will probably go uneaten at school but they'll go along in the bag anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment