Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Healthy Choice ... and Chocolate ;)

It's a 12 PP Easy Lunchbox night tonight for work. I find I'm typically better off when I plan to be a little Point heavy -- especially on the nights when I have to work and John has school the next morning. Once he gets on the bus and I get his lunch for the next day at least partially done I sleep .... sometimes right up until it's time to get him off the bus! If I can manage to eat a couple of times during my work night I won't be so ravenous that I won't sleep well.

Anyway, tonight I'm trying a new meal from Healthy Choice. I've packed their 100% Natural Portabella Marsala Pasta with a slice of italian bread (no butter since I'll probably use it to sop up sauce anyway), a massive naval orange, my Psych bottle of water .... and 3 mini York Peppermint Patties just in case I need the added sugar rush to get me through ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment