Wednesday, February 1, 2012

@HBO Family's "A Little Curious" - the NEW lunch for today!

John decided to help me out with the whole knee issue yesterday when he got home from school & got his own food when he was "sooooooooo hungry." Of course, that ended up being the star lunch that was supposed to be for today. Eep! I had thought that I would just end up tossing some random stuff in his bag at the last minute this morning (with his blessing, of course) but it ended up being a pretty quiet night at work, though, and I just happened to have a small bottle of AmeriColor Ivory in my bag .... so I made his sandwiches there while watching Netflix on my iPad.

And when I showed him this morning when I got home (while he was actually watching "A Little Curious") he said it was awesome. He didn't even seem too disappointed that Bob The Ball, Pad & Pencil were the only characters I made :)
The sandwiches are bologna and cheese on whole wheat. Fruit snacks and grapes and a tub of mandarin oranges in gelatin (not pictured) will join them and his juice box in the lunch bag.

Now tomorrow I'll probably just randomly toss some stuff together ...

No comments:

Post a Comment