Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lunch with @pbskids Dinosaur Train's Buddy & Tiny

Please forgive the brevity of the post. We went to the 6th birthday party this morning for my future daughter-in-law (so says John) and I hardly had the energy to make lunch much less write a terribly witty or even semi-interesting post to go with it! I had to work last night, got out at 7:15am and the party went from 9-11am. No nap. No wit. I'm lucky I can still manage to trace pictures with toothpick in hand :)

Buddy & Tiny are John's favorites from "Dinosaur Train" so I drew them onto ham & cheese Wonder Smart White sandwiches. Included are grapes, LifeSaver gummies, and Goldfish (since they eat fish on the show).

2 comments:

  1. What do you use to color and write on the sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use natural food color powders from chocolatecraftkits.com and then draw with toothpicks and watercolor brushes.

      Delete