Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi-ho hi-ho dangnabbit...

After four nights off it's back to work I go tonight. At least I'll be going with decent food, though, so it could be significantly worse. I suppose.

Tonight I'll be hiking up the hill in the snow with my Laptop Lunchbox full of yummyliciousness:
Clockwise from bottom left:
Tossed salad with lettuce, egg white, colby jack, tomato
Steamfresh Rotini & Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
Reese's Minis
Ranch Dressing
Mandarin Orange Segments

Also along for the ride will be a Cleo Coyle book and my awesome new Thermos from Cafe Press (I have Crystal Light drink sticks stashed at work):
(I'm just a wee bit addicted to Psych!)

All in all: 10 PointsPlus!


Oh ... and have you entered the giveaway for a set of all natural food colors over at What's In John's Lunch Bag?  Only a couple of days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment