Monday, February 20, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! (For me, anyway!)

Since I'm taking off Tuesday-"real" Friday this week instead of just my typical Wednesday & Thursday, today kinda feels like Friday. Well, today doesn't quite yet but tonight will. (I know. I confuse myself sometimes.)

Lunch again in the ELB. It probably would have made more sense with this one to use the Laptop or any of the other containers with super secure lids since any little slip and this could make one massive mess .... but I really wanted to use my ELB so I'll just walk real carefully carrying it (and I slapped some packing tape down on the lid ... just because I'm wary like that).

Clockwise from top left:
4oz Cantaloupe
Stouffer's Stuffed Pepper w/ 7g Shredded Pizza Cheese
Rainbow Sherbet Yoplait Splitz Yogurt 
 Don't judge on the pepper from a box. It was an impulse buy and it was only a buck.

Total PP: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment